9 Creative ways to use TwitterWall at your next Meetup or EventJune 7th, 2012 by Exygy
TwitterWall is a live tweet display for events, meetups, conferences, parties…pretty much anywhere people get together.
You can set it up to display any tweets containing a certain #hashtag, or tweets directed at a specific @username.
Set up TwitterWall on a large screen or projector somewhere at your event, and people will be able to tweet and see their tweet show up on the TwitterWall.
Here are 9 creative ways to use TwitterWall at your next Meetup or Event:
- Post your announcements on it
- Ask a question and have people tweet their answers
- Have people ask questions via the TwitterWall for the speaker to answer
- Give away something cool (like a relevant book or DVD) to the person who writes the funniest tweet
- Have people tweet “thank you” to your sponsors
- Give people a discount at the door if they tweet about your event
- Display TwitterWall on a laptop in the bathroom
- Only offer refreshments to people who have tweeted
- Customize it! Want to add the ability to pull in pictures from Instagram or Flickr? Or pull in news from an RSS feed? Or maybe even show people who have checked in at your event via Foursquare? We can do that for you! Contact us for a quote!