Exygy recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000
17 August 2016
Our team here at Exygy is honored and excited to be named on the Inc. 5000 list for 2016, which recognizes the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Check out the Inc. page for the nuts and bolts of what it takes to make the list (things like percentage revenue growth over a three-year period, etc). But from our perspective, here’s what our growth in the past year has looked like:
- Our family has grown! Meet our team of experts in strategy, product, design, and engineering here.
- We moved to an exciting new home in the Mission.
- We partnered with Girls Who Code to help close the gender gap in the technology sector (see the case study).
- We worked with the San Francisco Human Services Agency to enhance government social services (see the case study).
- We partnered with SFO airport to provide a mobile solution for airport taxi drivers (see the case study).
And beyond the bullet points for a moment— one of Exygy’s core values is to support Learning and Growth in our personal and professional lives. So as we grow in publicly visible (and, as of today, recognized!) ways, we remain committed to growing in all the less-obvious ways: improving team communication, solving problems with more agility than ever, and harnessing the quiet strength of living out our core values each day.
Thank you all for your support on our journey, and here’s to another year of meaningful, mission-driven growth!